Wednesday 6 December 2017

Season of Wind

****
4/5



Season of Wind is the second book in the Clockwork Gods Chronicles and I really enjoyed it. It was very fast paced, and full of action and deception. While I guessed the main plot twist it was still a fun light book and I enjoyed reading about all of the characters.

Janet is determined to protect her friends and save Silvia but also feels way over her head as she gets more involved in the Gods war. I wish Itazura was in this book more as he was my favourite character from the first book and the story seemed to be lacking something with him not in it. However, the other gods made up for it was I really liked the bander and family feeling between Laetatia, Meroquio, and Kova.


This is a very fun story and I am looking forward to reading the next book in The Clockwork Gods Chronicles. I would recommend Season of Wind to fans of the first book Hour of Mischief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment