Thursday 27 July 2017

Into the Storm

***
3/5


Thanks to Shelby K Morrison for giving me this book to review.

Into the Storm is the enjoyable third book in the Legend of the Liberator series. It was well written and had a good story but it did not grab me as much as the first book. I’m glad that the romance that has been hinted at for the first 2 books has finally happened but I felt it was full of angst and really showed the characters age.

Aia makes so many mistakes in this book as she lets others push her around and she does not turn to or rely on the people closest to her who she trusts. Cole feels useless and not able to be helpful and I was not a fan of his jealousy. Elle was an interesting new character and I liked how her feelings were conflicted and I understood her anger.


This book ends on a cliff-hanger and I am looking forward to reading the next book. I would recommend Into the Storm to fans of the first two books in this series, From the Ashes and Among the Flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment