Thursday 23 March 2017

Dragon Legends

***
3 Stars/5


Dragon Legends is the enjoyable sequel to Dragon Trails which is fast paced and full of adventure. Like the first book I found it hard to tell how much time had passed. Also it was annoying how both Thea and Seb are both special and the chosen ones.

Seb s protective and very likeable but is also more cautious in this book; he is also helpful and generous. Thea I felt was all over the place in this book and had lots of mood swings, but she was always loyal even though she struggling with both sides of her life. However, I felt like they behaved younger and more innocent than they actually were.


I enjoyed this book and am looking forward to reading the concluding book Dragon Bonds. I would recommend Dragon Legends to fans of the first book Dragon Trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment