Saturday 15 August 2015

Wild Blue Yonder

****
4 Stars/5


Thanks to Megan Tayte for giving me this book to review.

Life after death as a Cerulean is not what Scarlett expected as Cerulea is not the heaven she expected it to be. It is picturesque but the more she learns the more she discovers it is like a prison as she is not able to leave to save her sister. Scarlett has to make a decision, to be a good Cerulean or to be true to herself and fight for her freedom, and if she can escape will she be able to find and save her sister from the murderous Fallen.

Wild Blue Yonder is the really good third book in the Ceruleans series which has more mystery and really fast paced as I read it in one day so I could find out what was happening next. Opposite to the first book, I felt there was a lot of paranormal elements but not much romance.

I liked Scarlett in this book as she was strong and determined but also knows how to bide her time, however, it was a bit irritating that she seemed to be crying a lot of the time, but I don’t think I would be any different in the same situation. I also liked that we got to know Jude better as he is such a nice and caring guy, and is torn between doing what he was bought up to believe and helping Scarlett. However, I did miss Luke, Cara and Tywcombe in this story.


I really enjoyed this book and has a good cliff-hanger and I am looking forward to the next novel Devil and the Deep. I would recommend Wild Blue Yonder to fans of the first 2 books Death Wish and Forget Me Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment