Wednesday 12 November 2014

A Tithe of Blood and Ashes

****
4 Stars/5


It has been 2 months since the blood moon and Lucy’s life is going great (apart from doing exams) with good friends and a perfect boyfriend. The Hel-Blar seem to be drawn to Lucy, but as she discovers the secret her parents have been keeping from her, is she willing to pay the price to make it stop?
A Tithe of Blood and Ashes is a really enjoyable short story and has everything I loved from the Drake Chronicles, action, romance and the Drake Brothers. I love Lucy, and all the characters, and I am not sure how they manage to get into so much trouble.  

I preferred this short story much more than The Longest Night and please Alyxandra can you please do a Lucy and Nicolas spin-off. I would recommend A tithe of Blood and Ashes to fans of the Drake Chronicles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment